Our compliance specialists can help you perform compliance risk assessments. In doing so, we follow the following steps in a structured manner:
- determining the legal framework;
- assessing your specific circumstances;
- identifying the risks of possible non-compliance with laws and regulations;
- analyzing the risks (probability and impact)
- assessing the control measures;
- depending on your risk appetite, determining additional control measures and follow-up.
The results of the compliance risk analysis are used as input for the activities of the compliance function. Not only for the risk-based monitoring plan, but also, for example, for providing training if the analysis shows that awareness can be improved.